Using triglow cream. Noticed wrinkles on forehead and skin started peeling. Any cure?

I user Triglow cream and the effects were good on my cheeks and chin, but my forehead seems to be wrinkled or in other words , the skin is peeling now.. But it looks kind of allergic.. earlier my forehead was clean and smooth, now it seems like wrinkled and allergic skin. may i have any advice
Posted Mon, 31 Dec 2012 in Skin Rash
Answered by Dr. Kruti 3 hours later

I will be glad to be of assistance.

I can understand your concern. triglow cream contains hydroquinone and tretinoin.

These can cause dryness of skin and cause peeling of the skin, which can give a wrinkled effect.

I would recommend that you discontinue the triglow cream and apply fluticasone cream twice a day on the face for three days.

this should take care of any allergic reaction, dryness and peeling.

Also you can use a moisturizer like Vaseline on the face for a week.

Hope my recommendations are helpful to you.

please let me know if I can address any additional concerns for you.