Using skinlite, zoray sunscreen and face wash. Are they effective?

Question
I m using skinlite cream at nite. Zoray sunscreen lotion n aha glow facewash
Posted Wed, 22 May 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails

Answered by Dr. Luchuo Engelbert Bain 2 hours later
Hi and thanks for the query,

From what I know, I think it’s very effective, when of good quality and used appropriately.
It is however to get the advice of your dermatologist or aesthetic specialist. This is because, different skin textures respond differently to different substrates at times.

Sunscreen lotions are good, but have actually proven much efficacy in skin protection. However, cheap practices like reduction of excessive exposures, especially for long duration of time still remain the reference. Harsh or very intense sun should also be avoided, when possible.

I suggest you consult an aesthetic specialist and a dermatologist for their views and advice, It actually helps.

Thanks and best regards,
Dr Luchuo, MD.

Follow-up: Using skinlite, zoray sunscreen and face wash. Are they effective? 12 hours later
Is Sunban Forte Suncreen better or Zoray Suncreen Lotion?
How to apply sunscreen? How much quantity to apply? I have to rub my face v softly?

Answered by Dr. Luchuo Engelbert Bain 54 minutes later
Hi and thanks for the follow up.

Both are effective when used appropriately. The caution is not to make a very thick paste during the application process. the application is to be uniform and thin through the skin.
Its advisable to apply ten to 15 minutes before exposure to the sun. As I earlier mentioned, skin textures are quite different and an examination by an aesthetic specialist or dermatologist could give more input and real important tips to improve the health of your skin.

Thanks and hope this helps. Still open to more follow up question if you deem necessary, do not hesitate.

Best regards,
Luchuo, MD.

Follow-up: Using skinlite, zoray sunscreen and face wash. Are they effective? 1 hour later
Ok doctor.
means a very thin layer is required to be applied?
I am doing chemical peels from dermatologist but the main problem is that I am not getting permanent lightening even after taking proper care. why is that so?

Answered by Dr. Luchuo Engelbert Bain 16 minutes later
Hi and thanks for the query,
Skin management requires much patience. Results might take time to be observed, and monitoring is also important to easily notice any adverse reactions.
As I earlier mentioned, a very thin layer is needed to be applied for sure,I am happy you got that good.
I suggest you remain compliant to the dermatologists recommendations, be patient and do not hesitate to ask questions in case of doubt or any worries. However, you should try to avoid taking drugs yourself or altering the dosage without prior notification of the prescriber for the two of you to come to a consensus.

Thanks and hope this helps as I wish you the best of health,
Luchuo, MD.