Using shampoos-sebowash and steiprox. Alternate lotion or cream fro dry scalp? Use oil?

Dr XXXXXXX XXXXXXX has said not to use Dipsalic F lotion for dandruff,but continue using shampoos-sebowash and steiprox.Now,is there any alternative lotion or cream I can use when scalp is dry?.And,can I use any oil?
Posted Sat, 1 Jun 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 29 minutes later
Ya you can use desonide lotion. It is very mild steroid.
Use it once daily in night.
Please dont use any oil. It will aggravate the dandruff. You can use conditioner after shampooing. Triflow is a good conditioner.
Let me know if you have any other doubt. You can put up a direct query to me.
Thank you.