Using neutrogena sunblock on face for pigmentation problem. Any suggestion?

I have pigmentation problem and body colour is non uniform. Colour of face is much darker than my other body. Please suggest me what to do and how can I improve my toning. Currently I am using Neutrogena Sunblock whenever possible. Shaving cream used is Detol Shaving cream.
Posted Fri, 14 Dec 2012 in Pigmentation Problems
Answered by Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani 10 hours later

Thanks for posting your query. I can understand you apprehension.

Please note that the parts of body which are exposed to sun are always darker then the parts which are covered.

The colour of skin depends upon of lots of factors like

Your basic skin colour
Nutritional status
Your working environment, pollution etc.

Please do not get very apprehensive about skin colour.

Please visit a skin specialist in your city to have a look at the problem. The skin specialists after examination will advice any medication if necessary.

Please do not do experimentation or try any other medicines just by misleading advt etc.

In general:
Use any good sun screen with SPF more then 15.
Take good health diet, XXXXXXX in fruits and vegetables
Take proper sleep
Do regular exercise and maintain good health.

You also know that skin colour is not the only important thing in ones overall personality.

Wishing you best in life.

Follow-up: Using neutrogena sunblock on face for pigmentation problem. Any suggestion? 13 hours later
Thanks a lot sir for valuable advice. Can you suggest me any good specialist in this case in Bangalore.
Answered by Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani 9 hours later

Good to hear from you again.

The better person to guide you, is your family physician.He knows local doctors better.You may take his advice.

Otherwise you can visit hospitals like Apollo etc.