Using medicines like ACTOS for sugar and co-divon for Hyper tension. Worrying about how to reduce weight?

Hi Doctor
I am worrying about how to reduce my weight
I am using medicines like ACTOS 15 mg for sugar and co-divon 160/25 for Hyper tension.
and daily I doing tread mill or 3 to 4 km of walk
I am controlling my deit also.
what is reason for not reducing the weight.
Posted Tue, 6 Aug 2013 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 12 hours later

How are you doing? It seems like I already answered your query 6 days back. Please check your question and answer history on your dashboard. You would find my answer.

You may want to ask other doctors on the panel the same question.

If you have another different query, I would be more than willing to answer you.

I hope you understand. Let me know if you have a fresh query.

Follow-up: Using medicines like ACTOS for sugar and co-divon for Hyper tension. Worrying about how to reduce weight? 12 hours later
Hello Doctor
Thanks for the answer but I want to know how to increase the sexual problem there is any medicines available in India for more erection of my penis which will help me to satisfied my sexual problem if you can advice me regarding this Metter and if u want I can visit your clinic in Bangalore.

Thanks and Regards

Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 18 hours later
There are various drugs used in the treatment of sexual dysfunction. The common ones are dapoxetine and sildenafil. I do not practice clinically at through moment. Sorry about that. Take care!