Using lortab on and off for pain, have learning problem. Suggest?

I have a question about poss. mis use of pain meds?
Lortab off and on I have been on it for anumber of years any way I have taken it moore then I should sometimes any way I am going into see my doc and I haveask her to please do a drug test urine on me to ckeck all of my rx med leaves is that the right test to do? I also have a learning problem

Posted Wed, 9 Oct 2013 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
weaning should solve it

Detailed Answer:
Welcome to healthcare Magic!
This brand contains an opioid painkiller called Hydrocodon. It is a habit forming drug and may cause severe withdrawal symptom in immediate period of stopping.
So it should be weaned in supervision of a physician. I am still unsure why do you want a drug urine test. Any reasons?
Your drug urine test will be clear of this drug very soon when you have been successfully weaned off it under the care of physician even though you have excessively used it than required.
Take Care!