Using krimson for PCOD problem. Getting stomach pain after unprotected sex. Worrisome

Question
Hi Doctor.am having pcod prob and using krimson 35 course and i had unprotected sex with my hubby on feb 6th right after my periods.its been already 5days.from that day am suffering from lil stomach pain lyk pain we get in the time of periods.and also i dont want to be concieve can you please suggest me what to do and is krimson 35 a contraceptive pill?
Posted Sat, 2 Mar 2013 in Women's Health

Answered by Dr. Nilofer AR 29 minutes later
Hello.

Krimson-35 contains cyproterone acetate and Ethinyloestradiol.
Yes it is a contraceptive pill.

Since you are on oral contraceptive pill, less likely you are pregnant.
I recommend you to:
1. Wait for your normal periods.
2. If you miss your periods by 1 week, get a UPT (urine pregnancy test done).
3.Also transvaginal ultrasonography to be more surer.

Hope this helps. You can write to me anytime for further clarifications.
Dr Nilofer

Follow-up: Using krimson for PCOD problem. Getting stomach pain after unprotected sex. Worrisome 23 minutes later
Hi Doctor,

From the day of unprotected sex for first time, am suffering from lil stomach pain lyk pain we get in the time of periods. Is there nothing to worry about this pain or do i need to take any medical checkup??. Could you please suggest me any medicine to reduce this pain

Thanks in advance

Answered by Dr. Nilofer AR 12 minutes later
Thanks for your prompt reply.

Mild to moderate pain abdomen without foul smelling vaginal discharge is nothing to worry about.
You can take over the counter NSAID'S for pain relief if pain is bothering you.
If your pain becomes unbearable, associated with fever and white discharge, you need to consult your doctor for treatment.

Hope this helps. I will be glad to clarify your further doubts.
regards,
Dr Nilofer

Follow-up: Using krimson for PCOD problem. Getting stomach pain after unprotected sex. Worrisome 3 minutes later
Thanks a lot for your help doctor.

Answered by Dr. Nilofer AR 4 minutes later
Its my pleasure to help you.
Take care,
Dr Nilofer