Using hcg drops for weight loss. Having severe back pain. Ct scan showed a uterine stripe needing biopsy

Hello. I am a healthy 71 yr old female-had 4 normal pregnancies, all vaginal deliveries from 1960-1971. No problems going through my change and no need to take hormones to help. All female organs intact. Last month I began using hCg drops for Weight loss (several family members had and having great success with this) and on a trip to the E. R. with severe back pain a ct scan showed a uterine stripe needing biopsy? Since then I have had an ultrasound and now face next wk using 2 cytotec tablets orally day before a biopsy. All this waiting has me on edge....could these drops have caused the uterine problem ?
Posted Tue, 14 May 2013 in Vaginal and Uterus Health
Answered by Dr. Nilofer AR 20 minutes later
Thanks for posting your query on health care magic.

HCG drops has nothing to do with uterine problem.
Both are not interconnected.
A simple biopsy will help in definitive diagnosis .

Hope this helps.
Feel free to ask if you need more clarification.
I will be happy to help.

Dr Nilofer