Using dettol after shave burnt skin on face. Have black scar and pimples. Used Retin and benzoyl peroxide

Dermatologist
Question
I use to shave when i was 20 yrs. At that time once i put dettol on my face. That burnt my skin on face. Now after 10 yrs
that scar black is again on my face. Pimples are growing on that area. I used Retin A , it cleared pimples, not scar when i used it but again same problem, now i used benzoyl peroxide,but no improvement. The black scar is under my skin.Please help me
Posted Wed, 28 Aug 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails

Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 49 minutes later
Thanks for the query,
Scars cannot be removed by use of benzoyl peroxide or retin a.
You need to use a skin lightening cream like melalite xl.
You will get relief with this.

Let me know if you have any other doubt.
Thank you

Follow-up: Using dettol after shave burnt skin on face. Have black scar and pimples. Used Retin and benzoyl peroxide 8 minutes later
Hello doctor
Scar is under my skin.And now acne with heads is emerging on it.Does meliate will remove scar and acne.

Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 4 minutes later
Yes melalite xl is actually a skin peeling agent,
It will slightly peel your skin and hence help in removal of scar.
Remember to apply a sunscreen in morning.

Thank you