Using clobetasol propionate cream. Can this affect drug test results?
User rating for this question
Yes..im taking clobetasol propionate cream..can that make a drug test come back positive for anything?
Posted Fri, 19 Apr 2013 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Payman Hajiazim 1 hour later
Hi there, thanks for asking. Clobetazol cream has very minimal systemic absorption, especially if you are using it for a limited surface. It does not change any drug test. Let me know if you have any other question. I wish you a good health and best of luck with every thing your are applying.
People also viewed
- Clobetasol propionate cream for scalp
- Dermovate cream clobetasol propionate
- Using clobetasol propionate cream can this affect drug test results
- Clobetasol propionate cream for psoriasis
- Suggest treatment for bb pellet in hand
- Is itching a side effect of complera?
- Clobetasol propionate cream
- Is bloating a side effect of crinone?
- Is chills a side effect of celecoxib?
- How to use mifegest kit to terminate pregnancy
- Is hives a side effect of cephalexin?
- Is serequel intake with ambien safe for insomnia treatment
- Is confusion a side effect of cimzia?
- What causes nausea diarrhea gas and stomach pain
- What causes bleeding after sex with strained bowel movements