Using clobetasol propionate cream. Can this affect drug test results?
User rating for this question
Yes..im taking clobetasol propionate cream..can that make a drug test come back positive for anything?
Posted Fri, 19 Apr 2013 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Payman Hajiazim 1 hour later
Hi there, thanks for asking. Clobetazol cream has very minimal systemic absorption, especially if you are using it for a limited surface. It does not change any drug test. Let me know if you have any other question. I wish you a good health and best of luck with every thing your are applying.
People also viewed
- Clobetasol propionate cream for scalp
- Dermovate cream clobetasol propionate
- Using clobetasol propionate cream can this affect drug test results
- Clobetasol propionate cream for psoriasis
- Can fertomid 50 delay in conceiving
- Saaz 500mg tablets side effects
- Ranozex 500mg side effects
- Limcee 500mg for what
- Restare incinta con gardnerella
- Clobetasol propionate cream
- Phexin 500mg tablets use in synovial infections
- Rancad 500mg vs impotence
- Halo vision, computer vision syndrome
- Recommended time for sitting in front of computer
- Holter heart monitor "can i use a computer"