Using cialis, always had orgasm. Not getting orgasm and erection lasted several hours. BP and cholesterol under control

Question
I have been using cialis 5mg for several months and have always had an orgasm until last night. I did not have an orgasm and consequently my erection lasted for several hours. Is this normal?
Health issues.
high blood pressure, under control, high cholesterol, under control.
Posted Sat, 31 Aug 2013 in Men's Health

Answered by Dr. Jay Patel 1 hour later

I am dr XXXXXXX and I will try my level best to address your concern.

The erection lasting upto less then 4 hours is consider normal, as well as some time it may not lead to orgasm.

If the erection last longer then 4 hrs please stop taking it and consult your physician.

Please feel free to contact me incase of any further concerns.

Dr XXXXXXX XXXXXXX