Using Viegra and Levitra. Also use Dilatrend and Lipitor. Have 2 stends. Suggest?
User rating for this question
I am using Viegra and Levitra. I also use Dilatrend 25 mg and 40 mg Lipitor .Other medicine that I am using are Coversil 5 mg and Coversin 100mg. I also use Lansor 30 mg in the morning. I am 65 years old and have 2 stends. Is there any harm using Viegra or Levitra with those hearth medicines?
Posted Tue, 24 Sep 2013 in Hypertension and Heart Disease
Answered by Dr. Anantharamakrishnan 2 hours later
People also viewed
- Is bayer aspirin used in the treatment of heart pains ?
- Can i take welchol for hypercholesterolemia, familial ?
- Kaju has good cholesterol
- How to get rid of cholesterol
- Is ranexa used in the treatment of accelerating angina ?
- Injections to increase low cholesterol
- Is lipitor used for spinal stenosis
- Mononucleosis and high cholesterol
- Lipitor used to unblock arteries
- How to use levitra
- Is tikosyn used in the treatment of heart palpitations ?
- Levitra use in women
- Does hot lemon water lower cholesterol
- What is lipitor used for
- Is inderal la used in the treatment of thyrotoxicosis?