Using Rectogesic cream but getting quiet severe headaache and tired. Should I stop using it?

I am using Rectogesic cream but I am getting quiet severe headache,very tired should I stop use?
Posted Mon, 22 Jul 2013 in Digestion and Bowels
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 1 hour later

Rectogesic does not cause headache as a side effect at all. There must be some other cause for your headache. Please re-think again about any possibilities.

In my view, you need not stop its use.

Get well soon.

Follow-up: Using Rectogesic cream but getting quiet severe headaache and tired. Should I stop using it? 2 hours later
Have found consumer information on Rectogesic,headache IS a common side effect.Maybe you should look it up.
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 48 minutes later

I am sorry. Yes, cases have been reported where headache has occurred as a side effect. But, it occurs more often when taken in combination with other drugs like vasodilators, anti-hypertensive medications et al.

You may want to stop using the cream now. Discuss with your treating doctor about an alternative medicine or if you could stop using it forever.

I hope I have answered your query better this time. I apologize again.