Using Maxoza to increase sperm count. Have varicocele. Other capsules to improve motility?

my sperm count is 5 million. I am using maxoza l powder daily. can you let me know any other capsules which can improve sperm count as motility. in scan it was found that vericocelle problem is there.
Posted Tue, 8 May 2012 in Infertility Problem
Answered by Dr. Rajiv goel 3 hours later

Varicocele can lead to decrease in the number of sperms as well as the number of alive sperms.

Patients who are experiencing these changes in the semen shall improve with surgery for Varicocele.

In addition you should opt for healthy lifestyle like avoid smoking, sleeping in time, early morning walk, eating fresh fruits and vegetables, wearing loose clothes, avoiding very hot weather.

I hope, I have answered your query. I will be available for follow up queries if any.