Used vibrator for orgasm. Vagina is swollen. Suggest the treatment?

Psychiatrist
Question
I am having trobleorgasiming I use my vibrator and I almost orgasm then it stops my clit and lips are ver sowlen it seem to take about three days to get it un num
Posted Thu, 31 Oct 2013 in Sexual Problems

Answered by Dr. Srikanth Reddy 12 hours later
Brief Answer:
Local injury

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for using health care magic for posting your query.
I have gone through your question in detail and I can understand what you are going through.
Its difficult to understand the exact amount of injury without examining the area. Will it possible for you to post a photograph of the lesion along with your question. The pictures are completely confidential.
It appears that there is a local trauma with the vibrator. It happens when the vibrator is not of a good quality or if it is over used or not properly used.
Such lesions generally heal by self. All you need to do is complete rest to the part and some cold compress over the area.
If necessary paracetamol 500mg may be given to reduce the pain if any and inflamation. There is a possibility of infection over the trauma area but the same can be confirmed only after examining the area.

Regards and wish you good health,

Dr. Srikanth Reddy MD
Neuro-Psychiatrist and Sexologist