Used to masturbate often. Getting emissions at night while sleeping. How to avoid it?

Hi doctor,

I am 25. I used to masterbate often from 17 onwards like twicw/thrice a week.
Nowadays i am getting emissions at night while sleeping. When it comes, my sleep gets spoiled. After that i feel ashamed of myself.I can't control masterbation too .. Definitely i ll do it till marriage .
I am gonna get marry in 2 years. Will my life suck ???
Kindly provide me any positive brief solution please. Save my life... Pls
Posted Wed, 29 May 2013 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 20 minutes later
Occasional coming out of sperm in night is normal dont worry regarding that.

I will answer your questions one by one.

1.Dont worry there will not be any problem with child birth, because you are able to ejaculate.

2.You are totally capable of marriage, remove that fear from your mind.

3.A normal man can bring out sperm daily. sperm is made daily in body and it is made till the man is living ,so it can never end.

4.Normally one ejaculate should bring out 3 ml of sperm.

5.Masturbation is totally normal, there is no problem with it. you can do it daily.

6. yes this problem occur in many men, it is called as premature ejaculation.

7.The pain might be there because you are so anxious, calm down relax, you are totally fine.

For now you dont need any treatment.

Thank you
Follow-up: Used to masturbate often. Getting emissions at night while sleeping. How to avoid it? 10 hours later
First of all Thanks a lot Doctor for relieving me from this.
3 more questions PLs :

You are saying that i can masturbate often. Won't it lead to Impotency ?
Thats my fear reg the child birth.
If not then how a man attains Impotent.

Also, after masturbation i feel much heat in body for sometime/half of the day.
Also, i feel pain in the back that some bad fluid is getting formed in my abdomen. Heard about this, that it can be a Urinary issue.
XXXXXXX say for my happiness that i am OK, Good to go. I used to saw notices that - nerver disorder, ejaculation while sleep at night,etc lead to Impotency. Come for ayurvedic treatment something.. Thats y i afraid a lot. Kindly help me Doctor. Thnx again
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 17 minutes later
Thanks for follow up.

Night ejaculations are troubling if they occur daily.
Once in a while is all right.

Masturbation will never lead to impotence.

Impotence is mainly due to fear of performance, when a man thinks whether he can complete sexual intercourse or not.

You feel changes in body after masturbation due to change in hormone level in body.

The bad smell can be due to take antibiotics for that.

Thank you