Used to masturbate and orgasm when young. Suffer from delayed orgasm. Due to ms?

DOCTOR OF THE MONTH - Nov 2013
Nov 2013

Neurologist
Question
my question is I have ms just dx.. when I was younger use to masterbate and orgasm almost right away, now I masterbate and seems to take forever before anything,,,, is it because of the ms???\Thanks
Posted Wed, 21 Aug 2013 in Brain and Spine

Answered by Dr. Sudhir Kumar 21 minutes later

Thank you for posting your query.

Inability to get an orgasm early or delayed orgasm is usually not due to MS, however, it may be connected to diabetes, if it a long duration diabetes.

MS may affect spinal cord, which can affect sexual functions occasionally. However, in the absence of spinal cord disease, it is unlikely to do so.

I hope it helps. Please get back if you have any more queries.

Best wishes,
Dr Sudhir Kumar MD DM (Neurology) XXXXXXX Consultant Neurologist