Used ova shield for two cycles. Is it safe to use for third cycle?

I am 24 years and married 16 months back I have used Ova Shield for two cycles.I rfequest you to clarify whether using it for third time will cause health problem. I aspire to conceive.

Posted Tue, 3 Jul 2012 in Infertility Problem
Answered by Dr. Kulsoom Qureshi 1 hour later
Hi XXXXXXX ramaduri,
Thanks for consulting us.
I hope you know that this medicine is prescribed to induce ovulation in women where the cause of infertility is a lack of ovulation.
This is a prescription medicine & should only be take after being recommended by a fertility specialist when after full investigation of you & your husband the cause came out to be the lack of ovulation.
If you are taking it without prescription or without having full infertility investigations, it is definitely hazardous for your health.
In women who take it after confirming the indication it may be given for up to 6 months but this decision should only be made by your fertility specialist after reviewing your response. Your doctor may like to increase dose as well.
I hope I have addressed your concerns.
Please write back if you have any question.
Best of luck.
Warm Regards.