Used on finger and ejaculated on bed. Worried about semen on fingers. Chances of pregnancy?

Psychiatrist
Question
We had sex for the 3 days continuously, but not actual intercourse, instead he played with his finger on me, but went deep inside after he ejaculating on bed. We are now doubtful, whether there might be any semen on his hand and also when i sat over him, again this time also not inserted but just touched each other. Would there be any chance of me getting pregnant as it was ovulation day.
Thanks,
Posted Sun, 28 Jul 2013 in Sexual Problems

Answered by Dr. Nehal Shah 45 minutes later
Hi.
Thanks for using health care magic.
I have gone through your history .
As his semen may come in to contact with your vagina , there are chances of getting pregnant .

If you do not want to have pregnancy , you may take emergency contraceptive within three days of unprotected intercourse . You may get prescription from your gynecologist for the same .

I hope i have addressed your concern .
Feel free to revert to me in case if you have further query.
Thanks.

Follow-up: Used on finger and ejaculated on bed. Worried about semen on fingers. Chances of pregnancy? 7 hours later
Thanks for your reply doctor. but he has ejaculated only on the bed not anywhere near to me, but what we are doubtful is the chance of anything gone inside me by his fingering after his ejaculation.
Doctor, our concern is, is there any chance of getting pregnant by fingering if incase he has touched his semen, but not actually keeping anything on his finger, but there might be any traces of that fluid remaining on his finger.
is that necessary for the semen to be actually near the vagina or inside it to get pregnant or mere fingering as mentioned in our case can cause it?

Answered by Dr. Nehal Shah 16 minutes later
Hi.
Thanks for reverting to me.
If you are very sure that he ejaculated outside completely , then there are very rare chances of sperms travelled through finger to vagina.

You should also be sure that while sitting on him , there is no contact of sperm with vagina .

I hope i have addressed your concern. Feel free to revert to me in case he you have any query .
If you do not have any query, please close the discussion and rate the answer . Thanks