Used mtpill kit to terminate pregnancy. Looking for suggestions

my wife has one and half month pragent .to aborson use of MTPILL KIT
Posted Sat, 17 Nov 2012 in Abortion and Stillbirth
Answered by Dr. Monika Choudhary 1 hour later
Thanks for writing in to Healthcare Magic!
Termination of a pregnancy of one and a half month with pills can lead to life threatening complications as a possibility and there is no method which can predict which patient would develop complications.
You are late, but probably still can try the medical abortion with pills under the supervision of a gynecologist, if further delay occurs from your side then you would probably need dilatation and curettage.
If you have any further query please let me know I would try to answer it for you.
Wish you a great health!