Used meth. Have scars on face. What treatment should I take to remove the scars?

Hi my name is XXXXXXX i used meth for about 3 years. i have scares on my face from picking. I have been clean now over 7 years. is there any way to repair these marks. i dont want to see these marks on my face. They are white blemishes. Is there a treatment?

Posted Fri, 20 Jul 2012 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Rakesh Madhyastha 47 minutes later

Thanks for the query

There are various solutions for hyperpigmentation and scars available especially with the advent of cosmetology but it is hard for me to assess the situation without examining you. Could you please attach a photo of the marks and scars so that I could help you with solutions most apt for you.

I hope you get back to me soon. I am awaiting your reply