Used internal thrush cream and it came out pink in the morning. Bleed lightly after sex.

last night I used an XXXXXXX thrush cream and this morning it has come out pink. Also I bleed very lightly sometimes after sex.
Posted Sat, 5 May 2012 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Bharat Chawda 10 hours later

Thank you for posting the query,

The pink color must be because the cream would have got mixed with the blood.
And the blood could possibly be due to any traumatic erosion over the area.

If the bleeding is very frequent then I would suggest that you consult a gynecologist .

I don't see STD as a reason for bleeding.

But if you have any other symptoms, kindly let me know.

Hope this answers your query.Should you have additional concern regarding the same, I would be happy to address it.

Dr.Bharat chawda