Used aquarian pump as a penis pump that led to abdominal pain and vomiting. Emergency?

My question is the following... My husband advised me that he used an aquarian pump as a penis pump today for about 45 minutes, and he is now having abdominal pain and has vomitted twice. He is in pain, please advise? Could he have hurt himself through the inside? Should i take him to the ER.

Please advise.

Thank you
Posted Thu, 3 May 2012 in Sexual Problems
Answered by Dr. Mitaly 27 minutes later

Thanks for posting your query

Normal Aquarium pumps have an electro magnet device which helps in vibration. Using it on the penis can have serious side effects as for the penis specialized penis pumps are there which help in erection and can be used for up to 30 minutes.

Since he is complaining of abdominal pain and is also vomiting, kindly rush to Emergency room without wasting time.

He needs to be examined and be under observation so that any serious side effect can be prevented.

Hope this answers your query. I will be available for follow up query if any.