Used apple cider vinegar to treat genital warts. Got massive chemical burn. Now?

Hi, a week ago I used XXXXXXX cidar vinegar to treat a genital wart. However my skin had a bad reaction the the ACV. Now i have a massive chemical burn.The burn is XXXXXXX and created a crater on the underside of my shaft. About 1 inch by 1 inch The burn is producing a white sticky film on top of it. Is this normal? THe film wipes away easily, and it hurts if I let it dry out. I went to teh doctor and was prescribed viaderm KC. Should I clearn the area before applying the oinment? Thanks
Posted Sun, 23 Dec 2012 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Rajiv goel 18 minutes later

Chemical burns are possible with use of XXXXXXX cidar vinegar. The chemical burns take pretty long time to heal.

You should clean the burn surface daily before applying the cream and should apply the cream at least twice daily.

All the best.

Rajiv Goel