Used Z derm for scrotum itching followed by blood stains. Noticed needle point opening on scrotum. Is it fistula?

Dermatologist
Question
H am having the irching on SCROTUM and at the joint below. Have used Z derm E for 3 months with no relief. Further I had under ware with blood stains near the scrotum about 3 months back.But it has not recurred. However I have noticed a small needle point opening on scrotum . Is it fistula ?
Posted Fri, 6 Dec 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails

Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 52 minutes later
Brief Answer: details below Detailed Answer: Hello, Thanks for the query. Is it Z derm E or ZODERM E ? Your description matches with fungal infection. ZODERM E is an antifungal. I would like to know, whether in past 3 months there was no response at all or the lesions subsided and recurred again. I would also like to see a photograph of the lesion. This will help me in giving a closer diagnosis and will be able to tell you whether it is fistula or not. Please upload a photograph. Waiting for your response. Thank you

Follow-up: Used Z derm for scrotum itching followed by blood stains. Noticed needle point opening on scrotum. Is it fistula? 7 days later
Pl. respond to my fuerther clarification and UPLOADING of Pictures. Lesions was seen after a month of spotting of BLOOD. However lesion has neither increased nor healed. It has remained same. Further no occurance of blood spots. But etching around scrotum has not gone.

Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Details below Detailed Answer: Hello, Thanks for the images. It is not a fistula but appearing like a chronic infection which is not healing and hence is bleeding. Please apply ointment mupirocine twice daily. Apply ointment clotrimazole twice daily in the itchy areas. This will give you relief. Let me know if you have any other doubts. Thank you