Used Stud 100 Desensitizing Spray. Partner complaining of vaginal discharge. Cause for discharge. Due to spray?

Hi Doctor!
i am writing on behalf of my girlfriend...
we have been dating for 3yrs now, sometimes i find it difficult to satisfy her because i have the problem of anxiety leading to early ejaculation. Earlier this year, a friend told me about the Stud 100 Desensitizing Spray, since the past 3 months i have been using it on my gf, now she is complaining that she is having vagina discharge, she told me she had been experiencing this 3 months ago, she is not feeling any itching or fishing smell around her pussy, i do not know if the cause of the discharge was as a result of me using the Stud 100 Desensitizing Spray, pls i need your advice on this. thanks
Posted Mon, 3 Jun 2013 in Vaginal and Uterus Health
Answered by Dr. Michelle Gibson James 1 hour later
Hi, thanks for using healthcare magic

Normally a chemical reaction would result in itching, rash and possibly a discharge. The first two symptoms ( itching and rash) would usually be present if the use of the spray was irritating her vaginal area.

There is a normal vaginal discharge which is usually clear with no odour.

There are also discharges that can be due to infection.
(1) yeast infections- which occur commonly in women sometimes up to 6 times a year. These would present with a white yellow discharge, may be itchy, no odour, this is not a sexually transmitted infection and is treated with over the counter medication

(2) bacterial vaginosis- this is not a sexually transmitted infection. It presents with a white grey discharge, fishy odour

(3) discharges due to sexually transmitted infections such as trichimoniasis, chlamydia, gonorrhoea.
Trichomoniasis may present with a yellow green discharge
Gonorrhoea and chlamydia may not have a discharge but if one is present it may also be yellow green

Your girlfriend can consider visiting her doctor who could examine her and take a swab which could identify specifically which organism is involved.

In terms of the premature ejaculation problem you are having, there is a technique called stop and start technique developed by Masters and XXXXXXX which would help you. The exact steps in this technique are available online.
It has been used for decades to help men with premature ejaculation.

I hope this helps, feel free to ask any other questions