Used Labote, Singmaderm for itching penis. Have diabetes. Ointment?

last 15 years ,i apply defferent oinments like Labote-M, Singmaderm etc.. for the relief of itching and fungal desease on the pennis skin inside the loose skin part,still its not cured..I am a diabetic patient for last 25 years under allopathic treatment, Nowadays itching problem increased inspite of applylng Labote what oinment be used for better cure.Pl specify that ,this advise is on chargeable basis or not?
with reards
Posted Wed, 21 Aug 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Venkat Sivayogi 1 hour later
Welcome to Healthcare Magic,

As per the description of your clinical symptoms, I suspect the possibility of "Candidial balanoposthitis". The worst part of it is- recurrence of the same problem. Maintaining the proper Blood glucose levels is very important in preventing its further recurrence.

Uncontrolled blood sugar levels leads passage of excess of urine sugars. So when ever you urinate,the last drops of urine which contains sugar in it becomes favourable growth for bacteria and yeast. This way it recurs.

In your case I suspect its a chronic problem.So my advise is better to consult a Urologist and consider Circumcision. This is the best way we can treat in your case.
Hope i have clarified your doubt.