Use blood pressure medicines. Chronic pain patient. Need to find new doctor?

i first need to know what my rights to find a new dr and what does the current have to address if anything. i use blood pressure meds and also a chronic pain patient.
i have until the 18th to find a new doctor. what if i can't find one before that date. i do not waant to revisit old dr as i have printed a long letter explaining my illnesses and concern.

do i first find a new dr? what about my current meds? how much time do i have to find dr. my next visit at current dr is aug 18th.
Posted Thu, 29 Aug 2013 in Mental Health
Answered by Dr. Payman Hajiazim 2 hours later
Hi there, thanks for asking. Thank you also for a good explanation of the situation. Please let me know what exactly is your question at this time about your health. I am waiting to hear from you soon.