Usage of tobacco detected in medical test. Taking zocon & ciplactin. Do they contain tobacco or nicotine?

To buy an insurance plan, I have to go through medical test on 30-Apr-2012. Though, I am a non smoker and non alcoholic but during the test, usage of tobacco was detected. I was taking medication of Zocon 150 and Caplactin 4 mg based on my doctor's prescription till 30-Mar-2012. Does these tables contains tobacco/ nicotine?
Posted Wed, 30 May 2012 in X-ray, Lab tests and Scans
Answered by Dr. Chandra Shekhar Sharma 2 hours later

Thanks for the query

Tobacco contains Nicotine.

Neither Zocon 150, nor Ciplactin 4 mg contains tobacco or nicotine in it. Zocon 150mg tablet contains 150 mgs of Flucanazole, and Tablet Ciplactin 4 mg contains 4 mg of Cyproheptadin XXXXXXX Neither of these influences the results of tobacco detection test.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if you have any further queries.
If you do not have follow ups, please close this discussion.

With good wishes,