Usage of Bidanzen Forte prescribed by an ENT?

Bidanzen forte is recommeded to me by e.n.t to me
please tell me usage of it
Posted Fri, 27 Apr 2012 in Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Answered by Dr. Yogesh D 44 minutes later

Thank you for posting your query.

I understand your concern.

Bidanzen Forte is the brand name of the medicine Serrapeptase. It is marketed by XXXXXXX

The drug Serrapeptase is basically an enzyme derived from a bacteria called Serratia species.

This is a proteolytic enzyme. This medicine is used to treat/reduce the inflammation, edema following trauma, infection or chronic venous insufficiency.

The adverse effects(Side effects) of this drug include, Skin rash, diarrhoea, anorexia, GI disturbances, epistaxis (rare).

Hope this answers your query. Do write back if you have further queries.

Dr. Yogesh. D