Us report showed no fetal heart rate during 6 weeks. What does it mean?
User rating for this question
Hi my LMP was 15/09/2013. Was on follicular monitoring. The follicle was 12 mm on 13th day. Missed period. Positive pregnancy. On 7/11/2013 started light bleeding. TVS U/S showed fetal pole and CRL of 3.7 mm. The U/s measured 6w0d. Doctor asked to wait for 10 days. Today (12/11/2013) bleeding again. TVS U/S showed CRL of 6 mm. Today also the U/s measures 6w1d. Still no heartbeat. Please advise. Is my technician not competent? Pregnant after trying for 4 years.
Posted Mon, 2 Dec 2013 in Pregnancy
Answered by Dr. Rhea Chanda 26 minutes later
Brief Answer: Missed abortion? Detailed Answer: Hi XXXXXXX The scan report says that there is no cardiac activity at present. There should be presence of fetal cardiac activity by 6-7 weeks. By now, in your case, it should have been there. The bleeding is not a good sign. You can wait another week, and repeat the scan. If there is no heart beat by then, then you may have had a missed abortion. In that case, termination is recommended. Your fasting levels are high. Regards.
People also viewed
- Is copper t safe during intercourse
- 14 week fetal heart rate
- Did i take corcium plus in pregnancy
- Does the bilateral polycystic overies affect the pregnency?
- Does betaserc affect prolactin level
- Fetal heart rate 200 bpm at 12 weeks
- Copper tupe for pregnency
- Fetal heart rate at 7 weeks
- Tiffa scan report copy of pregnant woman
- Pinched nerve in lower back affects erection
- Use of pregnancy coperti
- Can taking biotin affect menstrual cycle
- Fetal heart rate during contractions
- Will taking champix affect birth control pills?
- Fetal heart rate at 13 weeks