Urine with white fluid,frequent urination,low libido

helo sir i am 30 years old male. i have low lebido. whenever i pass the urine some white thik flude, which looks like sperm, comes out. i have to pass the urine frequantly,somethime every after 30 minutes. i have got my urine tested twice. tests were normal. my sugar level is normal. what the problem could be??please help me..
Posted Mon, 16 Apr 2012 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar 21 hours later

Thank you for your query.

You have addressed your query as Diabetes hence I am waiting for a Diabetologist to pick and finally find a query about low libido. I felt I can answer you better.

Low libido can be due to many causes ranging from underlying medical conditions like low testosterone levels, to drug abuse and / or psychological reasons. With no other abuse habits at this age, psychological reasons are more apt. However I advice for a Serum Testosterone levels done early in the morning between 7AM to 8AM.

Premature ejaculation is a common complaint by most men at this age, you would not be able to achieve delayed ejaculation till the time you regular have sexual intercourse and your wife says she is much satisfied about your performance. Leave the fear and let the masturbation is not time bound. Your brain is so trained to ejaculate fast if you do it in setting where you do not have much time to enjoy it.

Do you have any associated symptoms like fever? pain in the abdomen? burning sensation while passing urine? If yes, I would rule out prostatitis with urinalysis and prostate secretions ( Being single does not mean you have not had intercourse). Frequency of urine needs to be evaluated.

You may have to consult an Urologist who may suggest some investigations like Ultrasound scan of abdomen with full bladder and post void scan too, testosterone levels in blood and if required further tests and investigations.

It is reasonable to consult a psychiatrist if no organic problem is found. He will retrain your mind to achieve sexual stimulation, orgasm, delayed ejaculation etc.

Let me know if you have further questions and I am available to answer them.

Hope I have reassured you enough,

Follow-up: Urine with white fluid,frequent urination,low libido 5 hours later
dear sir
i am not satisfied by ur answer.. I am not diabtic .... i told u in the question that my sugar leval is normal..... plz help me .
Answered by Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar 39 minutes later

I totally understand your situation.

Please get serum testosterone levels from the early morning blood sample. Let me know the result.

Did you try to take sildenafil citrate (viagra like) medicine and see if it helps during intercourse? Kindly enquire with your chemist if it is available over the counter, else you require a prescription. Viagra works, it increases your confidence immensely.

I do not say you are diabetic, but I could ask you few questions. You have not answered them to be able to guide you better. The white liquid that comes out every time you urinate is most likely sperm or prostatic fluid.

You were asking me what could be the reason for your problem, I believe you are stressed out, fear about not able to perform. Hence I believe you can do far better if you leave your fear. Whenever you are looking to have intercourse or masturbation, relax with slow and XXXXXXX breathing and without thinking about how you are going to perform. Do this breathing exercise for 10 minutes in dark and calm room.

Try this exercise for 7 days and let me know if it helped you slightly. You will definitely improve over a period of time.

Leave your fear, leave your stress and leave your earlier thought process. You will do better. However get the tests that I proposed earlier.

Hope it satisfies your current apprehensions.