Urine test showed rbc 1-2, pus cells plenty and epithelial cells 10-12. What does this mean?

rbc 1-2,pus cells pleanty,epithelial cells 10-12,albumin (+) in my urin report
AND in my urin clean catch report no polymorphs/lymphocytes/organisms could be seen in the gram's smear of the specimen.
culture shows no growth aerobically after overnight incubation.
and my ultrasound scan report is
right kidny measures:10.3*4.8cm
left kidny measures:10.7*5.6cm

bothkidneys are normal in size echotexture with maintained cmd .no evidence of calculi/hydronephrosis.

urinary bladder is partially evidence of calculi/wallthickening.

prostate is normal in size(11.0cc)and echotexture.

no evidence of free fluid noted in the abdomen.

is it any thing danger for me or any cancer like blader cancer please give the responce
Posted Mon, 10 Dec 2012 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. G.Srinivasan 1 hour later
Welcome back.
The ultrasound scan is essentially normal.
The urine report of pus cells plenty,epithelial cells 10-12,albumin (+) means urine culture has not grown any bacteria.
If you are symptomatic, you need a course of antibiotics.
I am not able to see description of your problem that made you do the test.
If the same report of urine occurs repeatedly, tuberculosis needs to checked for and ruled out.
Since the scan is normal, thee is no need to worry about tumour/cancer at present.
Wishing you good health,
Follow-up: Urine test showed rbc 1-2, pus cells plenty and epithelial cells 10-12. What does this mean? 34 minutes later
burning at the time of urin is from 3 years on words with out treatment is it harmfull for me
Welcome back.
Burning urination for this long cannot be normal.
Kindly get evaluated by a urologist to get better.
Today, treatment is available for most of the illnesses and therefore it is not worth suffering for so long.