Urine test done. What does the report say? Having headache and pressure in neck. Do I have kidney stone?

I had a urinie test and it alwasy shows +2 of blood I was told due to the intersitial cystitis. ALthough the first one came back with 10-30 blood cells besides showing the +2 blood. Just had another one today, and this one still said +2 bloo but no red blood cells in the mico part of the test, but said bacteria, urine occ(o-1) Crystal type calcium oxalate, never have had this before and says moderate/lpf

What does this mean? I have a bad headahce and pressure in my back, also have scaitia I am due to take the next Hurmia shot?

Does this mean i have a kidney stone or some sort of incfeciton or was the sample contamidated? I feel pressure in my left back area but not bad, but have never had this knind of result and wonder if it isf from being on Humira?
Posted Thu, 19 Jul 2012 in Headache and Migraines
Answered by Dr. V. Sasanka 3 hours later
I wish you mentioned why you had to have a urine analysis done, and what your symptoms are, but essentially interstitial cystitis is a disease of exclusion - i.e. your urologist will examine you, and if you have symptoms of persistent urgency, frequency of urination associated with pain while voiding, and if there is no cause to account for it like a stone disease or in a worst case scenario - malignancy, only then is a diagnosis of interstitial cystitis made.
Your present report of blood in urine should preferably be investigated further, and at the least an ultrasound examination of your kidneys and bladder area, with maybe an X-ray of the same region, and a urine culture should be done. With these reports, if there is a suspicion that there could be a stone in view of presence of calcium oxalate crystals, a CT scan of your KUB ( kidneys and Bladder) might be required.
Hope this has been of help. let me know if you have any other doubts.