Urine drug test positive, got urine in mouth who is regular narcotic drug user

recieved a positive urine drug test
Could it be possible to test positive for drugs after engaging in a golden shower where urine from another person got in my mouth if that person was a regular narcotic drug user? I believe this happened to me since there is no other explanation for the positive drug test result i recently received. Thank you for your answer
Posted Tue, 8 May 2012 in X-ray, Lab tests and Scans
Answered by Dr. Rajiv goel 47 minutes later

Positive drug test after golden shower is highly unlikely. Infact, drinking urine was earlier considered one of way to pass in a drug test.

You must check for any drugs (routine medication) and food items you are regularly taking. A lot of times things that appear innocuous may cause positive drug test.

Hope my answer is useful to you.