Upset stomach and diarrhea when having sex or masturbating, no guilt problem. Kindly help

Question
Hello
I am 30 year old married guy. Whenever i have sex with my wife or masturbate, i experience upset stomach and diarrhea for 1-2 days. I have no guilt problem or any other problem but i always experience this problem.
Kindly help
Posted Thu, 13 Sep 2012 in Men's Health

Answered by Dr. Sourav Ganguly 33 minutes later

Masturbation and sex has no relation with stomach problem and diarrhea.

The stomach upset and diarrhea mostly may be due to an alteration in eating habit or due to stress mediated phenomenon during masturbation and sexual activities.

You need not worry about it at all.

You just consult with your physician if the symptoms are troubling you. He/she can evaluate for other cause and start treatment accordingly.

For now, eat regularly; drink plenty of fluids and enjoy sexual life.

Hope I have answered your query. If you have any further questions I will be happy to help.
If you do not have any clarifications, you can close the discussion and rate the answer and write a review.

Best Wishes,
Dr Sourav Ganguly