Upper part of thigh is itchy. What is the reason for white spots on legs?

what is the reason for white spots on my legs. and what is the sure for it sometimes I will feel like something is crawling on my legs and again a burning itching on the upper part of mythigh should I wate for the answer or do I have time to take a shower
Posted Thu, 21 Nov 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Shruti Rijhwani 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Follows. Detailed Answer: Dear Madam , Thank you for posting your query on XXXXXXX Well looking into your problem I would like to tell you that considering your age and the symptoms you are giving white spots can be a sign of vitiligo . Plus hypothyroidism may also give rise to white spots . Certain drugs also lead to this but chances are less . I think you should get yourself evaluated and seek help from a skin specialist for this . After determination of the cause treatment will be decided . Take care. Dr. Shruti