Unsuccessful knee replacement done. Taking wellebutrin, viagra. Unable to maintain erection. Any remedy?

Question
I am 75 years old. I like sex and have a wife who loves it. I can get an errecton but cannot keep it hard for intercourse.
I have used Viagra 50 ml dosage. It helps a little but not completely so intercourse cannot be good.
I have unsuccessful knee replacement and an unsuccessful revision of it.
I take Wellebutrin 15 mg twice daily and Prozac 20 mg 2 pills, once per day.
I am also on Celebrex and also have slight high blood pressure. I take 200 mg twice daily and blood pressure pills.
2 pills Norvasc 20 mg p.d, & 1 Atagand pills1.5 mg P.D..
What do you suggest to help me keep a hard erection. I am thinking to try a PUMP
Please
Posted Sun, 14 Apr 2013 in Erectile Dysfunction

Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 1 hour later

I would consider it not safe in you to take Viagra of any more strength then you have tried it before. Considering your other health problems viagra of higher dosage can affect and cause complications.

Yes, a natural and non invasive method like a penis pump may help you. This due to the negative pressure pulls a lot of blood into the penis muscle and also improves the vasculature which will help you to maintain good erection.

Hope, I answered your query.

Please let me know if you have any other concerns,