Unprotected sex,sore breasts,mild cramping.Pregnant?

General Surgeon
i am 25,158cm,55kg

I had my period on the 1st of July.I had unprotected sex (not sure whether he had ejaculated in me) on the 16th of July and on the 19th of july i started to have breast soreness and however the soreness is less painful by today 25th but on the 24th i have slight mild cramping (diff from the cramping before my period). My next period is predicted to be on the 3rd August. I have never experienced this kind of symptoms more than one week before my period. Will i be pregnant?
Posted Sun, 15 Apr 2012 in Early Pregnancy Signs and Symptoms
Answered by Dr. Rajinder Bajoria 17 minutes later

Your LMP is 1st July ,and you have had unprotected sex on 16th and 19th July.

Generally ovulation do occur in the mid cycle or 14 days before the next cycle.

So you had unprotected sex during the ovulation phase of your cycle.

In such a situation chances of getting pregnant are high & cannot be ruled out.

Symptoms of breast soreness and mild cramping are not related to pregnancy or unprotected sex.

These can occur in any women ,at any age ,even without unprotected sex.

It is more so due to the fear of pregnancy and tension .

It is too early to say you will be pregnant or not ,but chances of getting pregnant are there.

Do get a urine pregnancy test done if you do not get your periods within 1 week of your date.
And if it is confirmed you can take tablets for it on the advise of your gynaecologist.

‘Hope I have answered your query, I will be available to answer your follow up queries, “Wish you Good Health and trouble free speedy recovery”