Unprotected sex with boyfriend, withdrawal method. Could I be pregnant?

I had unprotected sex my boyfriend, but he pulled out before he ejaculated. We did it again an hour later and he pulled out before ejaculation the second time around as well. My period ended 5 days ago, and I am not sure how long my cycle is...28 days, maybe? Could I be pregnant?
Posted Mon, 16 Apr 2012 in Early Pregnancy Signs and Symptoms
Answered by Dr. Sumanth.P 53 minutes later

You said that your period ended 5days ago.

Ovulation period is usually 14th day from the first day of menstrual cycle.

So if we consider yours to be 28 day cycle you still have 4more days for the ovulation day to start.

But if the cycles are irregular we cannot predict the ovulation day and even though
he pulled out before ejaculation even a drop of semen is sufficient to cause pregnancy.

So it is always safe to use condom.

The chances of you to be pregnant is very very low but we cannot fully exclude pregnancy.

Hope I have answered your query.