Unprotected sex, white peeling from vagina, looks like egg shells. Pregnant?

Question
I am 25 year old, height 5'5", weight 50,after having intercourse three days back, from my vagina some thing white skin is coming out i have missed period also this month and this white peel off is looking as the egg shell.
Posted Wed, 11 Apr 2012 in Women's Health

Answered by Dr. Minoo Bhagia 9 hours later
Hello

Thanks for the query

White egg shell like piece can be a product of conception as you have missed your period , it is better to a pregnancy test at home and later on an ultrasound

I hope you are not using female condom or diaphragm which can give the similar appearance

If the male partner uses condom and it breaks down inside the pieces which come can give the same look

It would be better if you can visit your gynae for examination

Any further query is most welcome

Follow-up: Unprotected sex, white peeling from vagina, looks like egg shells. Pregnant? 7 hours later
While having intercourse again blood was also coming. Last time when i had intercouse than after some time condom got dried and it continued for 1or 2 min that was to harsh so it is related to that or some other issue?

Answered by Dr. Minoo Bhagia 1 hour later

It can be a simple vaginal laceration or an incomplete abortion. I would suggest that you get your urine test done for pregnancy.