Unprotected sex, pink discharge with heavy flow, cramps, bleeding between cycles. Pregnancy?

hello hello my name is XXXXXXX i have already had a full period cycle 2 weeks ago me and my fiance had un protected sex 4 times last week but we have been having it all along it started out like pink only when i wiped now its a heavy flow and i have been cramping i never bleed like this in between cycles could i be pregnant
Posted Sat, 21 Apr 2012 in Pregnancy
Answered by Dr. Minoo Bhagia 1 hour later

It is better to do a pregnancy test in urine to confirm if you were pregnant.

Yes heavy bleeding indicates an incomplete abortion.

Other causes may be dysfunctional uterine bleeding due to hormonal disturbances.

You should get your ultrasound to confirm any clots in the uterine cavity or endometrial hyperplasia.

Treatment is planned accordingly , if it is an incomplete abortion suction curettage may be required.

Meanwhile you can take tablet tranexamic acid under your doctor's guidance and prescription.

Get your heamoglobin done.

Take diet XXXXXXX in iron.

I hope I have answered your query, any further query is most welcome.

Follow-up: Unprotected sex, pink discharge with heavy flow, cramps, bleeding between cycles. Pregnancy? 13 hours later
so it sounds more like a miscarriage then i could be pregnant
Answered by Dr. Minoo Bhagia 10 hours later
Welcome back

One can not be sure until and unless we investigate properly.
It can be a miscarriage or menorrhagia due to hormonal disturbances.
Please do pregnancy test and ultrasound to confirm it.
Best wishes