Unprotected sex, now painful urination, clots, stomach cramps. Am I pregnant?

Infertility Specialist
sa i was with my partner we didnot had sex he come with sperm with shaking only after that he put his penis inside me only 2 inches and aftr 5 min he took out. and my period date was due on 14 XXXXXXX and we did it on 11jan. and now on 15 i got pain while passing urine and i got clots also. and on 14 my stomach was painning but periods didnt started and this same problem i got 2 month back.
Posted Fri, 13 Apr 2012 in Women Sexual Problems
Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 52 minutes later

Thank you for your query. From your query you seem to be afraid of pregnancy. Following is my advice:

1) Since you had sexual intercourse on 11 January, it was your safe period of having sex. Chances of pregnancy are extremely rare.
2) After you had sex on 11 January, you again passed clots and bleeding on 15 January. This suggests that chances of you getting pregnant are very very less. Hence don’t worry about pregnancy.
3) You got pain while passing urine on 15 January. If this is only episode of pain then no need to take any medications. Drink lots of water (at least 4 liters) daily. Your pain will subside.
4) If the same problem recurs in next periods, I will suggest what to do. Right now there is no reason to worry for pregnancy or for urinary pain.
5) If the pain during menses is too much in next cycle you can take antispasmodic tablets from gynecologist in your town.

Hope I have answered your query. Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.

Follow-up: Unprotected sex, now painful urination, clots, stomach cramps. Am I pregnant? 35 minutes later
but i did not have sex 2 month that time i didnt get the problem but after having sex why i got agian?
Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 4 minutes later
Thanks for reverting.

The problem that you have faced has nothing to do with sex. It is occurring only due to some minor changes in your hormones. It will definitely be corrected and will not repeat every time. It is associated with diet, sex and various other factors. A variation in 1-2 cycles in women is normal and occurs in all women. It won’t recur next time.

I would suggest that you stop worrying and relax. Everything would be fine.