Unprotected sex, no ejaculation, blood cells leakage from vagina. Can pregnancy occur due to absence of periods for three months?

Question
hi doctor

this is mr XXXXXXX from india .me and my wife had intercourse in january 2012 and i am sure that i did not ejaculate ,before ejaculating i pulled out and after that intercourse my wife din't get her periods till date but since from april's end she says that there is leakage of blood cells from her vagina daily even till date,doctor i want to know whether my wife is pregnant or not,or whether she is facing this problem because she din't get her periods for nearly 3 months? we planned not to have a baby now tats why doctor pls tell me is my wife pregnant?
If she is pregnant please tell us how to abort the baby naturally without any tablets or medicines .
please reply us as soon as possible we will be waiting for your reply..
Posted Wed, 13 Jun 2012 in Pregnancy

Answered by Dr. Minoo Bhagia 13 minutes later
Hello

Thanks for writing to us

It's nearly four months that she missed her periods

Do a pregnancy test at home with the help of kit available in the market

Get an ultrasound done to see the foetus , whether present or not

As she is having vaginal spotting so it can be due to delayed periods or dysfunctional uterine bleeding or threatened abortion

Get her Thyroid profile and Haemoglobin test done as hypothyroidism can also cause delayed periods

Polycystic ovaries can give rise to delayed periods which will be seen on USG

If you did not ejaculate then there are no chances of pregnancy but cause of delayed period is to be ruled out by doing these investigations

Best wishes
Any further query is most welcome

Follow-up: Unprotected sex, no ejaculation, blood cells leakage from vagina. Can pregnancy occur due to absence of periods for three months? 4 hours later
thank you doctor for replying us..

is it possible to do a pregnancy test at home, if yes what is the kit name available in the market to do the test at home?

doctor i have pasted the important thing u replied me below :

""Get an ultrasound done to see the foetus , whether present or not

Polycystic ovaries can give rise to delayed periods which will be seen on USG ""

TO DO ALL THE THINGS ABOVE DO I HAVE TO TAKE HER TO HOSPITAL? IF I HAVE TO TAKE TO HOSPITAL CAN I TAKE HER TO GENERAL DOCTOR OR SHOULD I HAVE TO TAKE HER TO GYNAECOLOGIST?

I ASKED MY WIFE ABOUT THE SYMPTOMS OF PREGNANCY WHICH I READ IN INTERNET,SHE SAID ME SHE DOESN'T HAVE ANY SYMPTOMS EXCEPT VAGINAL SPOTTING AND IN SYMPTOMS IT WAS PUT UP THAT IF PREGNANT THE VAGINAL SPOTTING WILL BE FOR VERY LESSER TIME BUT MY WIFE IS FACING THIS FOR ONE MONTH ....

doctor please help us out we really don't know what to do ...thanks for your early reply

Answered by Dr. Minoo Bhagia 9 minutes later
Hello

Welcome back

Yes the kit is available OTC , you can ask any chemist they will give you

The instructions are written on it , you have to put a few drops of urine , if it shows two dark lines means the test is positive

It is better to consult a gynaecologist who will guide you to a radiologist after examining your wife

Lab investigations should also be done under her guidance

Best wishes