Unprotected sex, late periods, cramps, heavy bleeding, leaking breasts. Negative pregnancy test. Is it pregnancy?

my fiance and I have been having very frequent unprotected sex for the past two months. I started what i assumed was my period a day 1/2 late, with very intense cramping, but only one day of heavy bleeding. One night later, while having sex, he commented that my breasts were leaking. pregnancy tests all came back negative, but is it possible im pregnant? I have noticed and increase in body temp, and mood swings, as well as constant arousal....even in situations i would not be so inclined to previously.
Posted Wed, 23 May 2012 in Early Pregnancy Signs and Symptoms
Answered by Dr. Rhea Chanda 2 hours later
If the pregnancy tests are all negative than its unlikely that you are pregnant.The milky discharge from the breasts can be due to many reasons like excessive stimulation or hormonal imbalance.You should first get your serum prolactin levels checked. Elevated levels will need medication.