Unprotected sex, discharge, painful urination, testicular pain, blood test negative. Do I have herpes?

Orthopaedic Surgeon
So i had sex with a girl about a 10 months ago without a condom. due to the fact that she was kind of dry and im not circumsized i was very sore for a couple of weeks. then i started getting a small discrhge, discomfort in the uethra and painful urination. then i noticed a tiny little cut looking thing inside my euthra , when i touched it it burned. so i went to the doctor and she looked at my penis and the cut and told me the cut was nothing, and tested me chlamedia and gonorrea, also gave me a shot and antibiotics in case i had anything. the test came back positive for chlamedia. so 2 weeks later i still had discomfort down there so i went back to the doctor and they gave me more antibiotics. so i kind of tried to forget about it and just deal with it thinking it would go away. but the discomfort came and go as it pleased, i would feel fine one day next couple days i have have discomfort and burning, and then testicular pain. then one day after masturbation the next day i woke up with 2 tiny red bumps on my penis head barely visuable, so then again i was paranoid again thinking i had herpes. i also still had that cut in the euthra but it only hurt when i touched it. so i went back to the doctor and showed her again , and she told me it was just irritaion from friction or heat and not herpes. but i still got a blood test done for hsv2 (this was 4 months after incident). it came back negative. so now the symptoms werent casual but i would still had discomfort and itchness sometimes and testicular pain once in a while and the cut was still there but i didnt really mess with it, but i thought nothing of it anymore. about two months ago my symptoms intensified again. a week after that i had sex with a girl again without a condom (like an idiot) and hurt my penis again. and for the passed two months unitl now the symptoms are still there. i doubt it was anything from that girl due to the fact that i had the symptoms before. but i cant take it anymore. when i say discomfort i mean burning and itchness on tip of uethra, if i squeeze my penis a little i can feel my uethra tube burn inside, sometimes head is moist and sometimes umcircumsized skin a little itchy, sometimes it feels like a have to pee every 5 minutes and little comes out and i still hav that cut that when touched it burns. and the weird thing is i could be fine today, feel horrible tomorrow and then be fine the next day again. i cant take it anymore plz help. i want to go to a doctor but i dont have insurance and cannot afford it anymore. (ps it all started after i caught chlamedia)
Posted Fri, 13 Apr 2012 in Sexually Transmitted Diseases
Answered by Dr. Praveen Tayal 6 hours later
Your symptoms are likely to be due to a persistent chlamydia infection or non specific urethritis.
A urine test for culture and sensitivity would be necessary for the right therapy. Antibiotic under prescription would be needed for stipulated duration in case infection is proved.
Meanwhile take more and more fluids per day.
Avoid acidic fruit juices like lime juice, orange juice, etc.
Plenty of cranberry juice will help in reducing the symptoms.
I hope this answers your query effectively.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
Dr. Praveen Tayal.
Follow-up: Unprotected sex, discharge, painful urination, testicular pain, blood test negative. Do I have herpes? 2 hours later
thanks for your answer, but i have one more thing to ask you. about the small cut (or w.e it is) by the tip of my uethra kinda by where the frenulum meets , could it be that i might of torned a little bit of my frenulum or maybe just irritaion from w.e infection i have? its hard to tell what it is because its so small but it really burns to the touch
Answered by Dr. Praveen Tayal 59 minutes later
Thanks for writing again.
While sexual activity can be responsible for a frenular tear, it is unlikely that you are suffering from a frenular tear. This is so as the tear can be expected to cause significant bleeding and can be definitely made out only after examination.
It is more likely that you are suffering from urethritis which is causing the pain on touching. When the urethritis is treated with appropriate antibiotics, I can assure you that the pain will significantly decrease and the “cut” will heal. Till then, you can apply ointment neosporin after cleaning the area twice daily for relief.
Hope my answer is helpful.