Unprotected sex after last period. When did I conceive?

i am a 28 day cycle. My last period started on March 26 ended march 30. i had unprotected sex on april 1 and April 8. i am now pregnant i wanted to know did i conceive from the april 1 or was it the April 8.
Posted Fri, 20 Apr 2012 in Pregnancy
Answered by Dr. Mitaly 19 minutes later

Thanks for posting your query

In a regular 28 day cycle most fertile/ovulation days are 10 to 16 days of cycle counting day 1 as the starting day of period.Since you had your last period on March 26 ovulation would be near 8 April.So the conception would have resulted probably from the April 8 act.

Hope I have answered your query.I will be available for follow up query if any.