Unprotected sex after 6 days of last period at 53 years. Pregnant?

What are my chances of becoming pregnant after unprotected sex, 6 days after my last period at the age of 53 years?
Posted Tue, 24 Apr 2012 in Getting Pregnant
Answered by Dr. Rhea Chanda 12 minutes later
Hello there,

Thanks for your query,

Well,on day 6 of your cycle there is almost a minimal to nil chance of getting pregnant since ovulation occurs much later in XXXXXXX cases.Given that you are 53,that minimal chance is almost nil since ovulation rarely occurs so late in life.
So if you are worried about getting pregnant,rest easy.

Hope I have answered your query. If you have any follow up queries I will be available to answer them