Unprotected sex, absence of periods. Taken i pill. Can pregnancy occur?

After having unprotected intercourse 29 and three more days, i had ipill tablet even though i havent got the periods so, had mensovit plus after three days from the day of taking ipill and this is third day after having mensovit plus even though i havent got my periods and i am scared of pregnancy. Is there any medication for getting my periods immediately and get rid of my pregnancy. Actually my periods date is 1st of XXXXXXX but it has been delayed for eleven days as of now. But havent got sperms released while intercourse inside me .
Posted Sat, 30 Jun 2012 in Pregnancy
Answered by Dr. Rhea Chanda 14 minutes later
First you need to confirm if there is a pregnancy.Take a urine pregnancy test and if its positive then you need to get an ultrasound as soon as possible to date the pregnancy.Medical or surgical methods of termination are available it will depend on the period of gestation. You will need to see a doctor for the termination by law.
But first you need to confirm the pregnancy. Delayed periods can occur due to many reasons.

Follow-up: Unprotected sex, absence of periods. Taken i pill. Can pregnancy occur? 36 minutes later
after how many days we will know that we are pregnant and even after taking mensovit plus nd ipills is their any chance of getting pregnant i took ipills within 24hrs of intercourse i am really scared about my periods and i dont wanted to get pregnant now ...
Answered by Dr. Rhea Chanda 2 minutes later
If you were in your fertile phase then only pregnancy would have been an option.It difficult to pinpoint when your fertile phase was on.If you are delayed now by 11 days,then pregnancy test should show positive by now.If the test is negative,just wait till your periods arrive.