Unprotected intercourse, taken antibiotics for STD, negative blood test for HIV and Hepatitis. Am I at risk of AIDS?

Hello doctor. I hope that you are doing well. Actually i'm so scared and worried about Hiv. I cant focus on my studies and duties. I also cant stop thinking about what happened with me.
Last Thursday ( 6 days ago) i was with a girl ( stripper). We had some kisses, touches and oral stuff from her to me. Suddenly she came and sat on my lap. I'm not sure if my penis has gone into her vagaina and anus or not but for the worst case lets say that it has gone into her vagaina. This lasted just for few seconds then i moved her. There wasn't a real intercourse or real friction. I wasn't protected.
After that i went to the hospital and explained what happened with me for a doctor. He told me that the risk of getting hiv is extremely low ( lower than 1%) and if the girl is positive the risk is 3%. He told me that there is no risk especially that it was my first time and there was no friction . Also the intercourse was just for a few seconds. He gave antibiotics for more common diseases like gunaria and something else but i forgot what is called ( 6 tablet .2 huge white tablets and 4 red tablets).I also made some blood tests such as hiv test and hepatitis. I didn't get back the results of the hiv but for the hepatitis its negative for a,b and c hepatitis.
Doctor please give your opinion. Am i under a risk of aids ?? can i get it with this way of act ? lease help me !!!
Posted Mon, 21 May 2012 in HIV and AIDS
Answered by Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 1 hour later
Hello and thanks for the query.
If the sexual intercourse has lasted less than 5 seconds,the information from journal from American medical association states that it doesn't matter how long intercourse lasts.If fluids are exchanged the odds are same.
However the odds of a man contracting HIV from a known HIV positive female during intercourse are minute.
You have been rightly told by your doctor that the risk for HIV is almost nil as there was no exchange of body fluids.
Just don't worry and relax.
I hope to have answered your query however you can revert to me for any further query.
Thanks and best of luck.